Tuesday, June 05, 2007

This is how you treat a Lady...

Here's a treat for ya... an episode of Sparkle Friends that's a musical!! Well it has one song in it, this one is really Jeremy's baby, he came up with this random idea of a singing french bread stick and then wrote the song and then the episode came together around it!!
It turned out to be quite a hard one to put together but we're really happy with it. Jeremy also did a sweet job of providing the talking and singing voice of Pierre, so check it out...



Here's some sketches...









6 comments:

Niko Anesti said...

Another great episode! I love how when asked if they knew any French words, they responded with "cliche`," haha. The song was pretty good too. I always used to hate musical numbers in cartoons when I was younger, but I've gained a lot of respect for them and I even want to try one myself someday. Thanks again for posting!

michael foster said...

fantastic episode.

Adele K. Thomas said...

wow, you guys work nice and fast

Unknown said...

FUN pages!

Miran said...

cool sketches!!!

Anonymous said...

haha! brilliant ep me old guv'nors.. i just wished someone had given me such sage advice regading the ladles when i was but a nipper.. (not so sure about that listening to them for hours and hours nonesense tho! arf arf..)